2015년 12월 3일 목요일

Assignment 15#

Q.
Watch all of your videos
What did think as you watched your videos?
 
A.
 I was ashamed of my reflection in the video at first time. whenever her question about a topic was embarrassed me, I touched or hide my face with the paper. I thought that I need to have confidence in speaking English more. Actually, I have to learn English and teaching method of English. I am going to make more effort for my improvement.
 
 
 
How could you have improved what you said - language correction, speaking style, or anything else?
 
A.
 As I wrote the above, there are some problems I need to change. I always think about grammar in the sentence before saying something in English. So, I need to have a little time. I have had difficult in saying something fluently without thinking. After watching the video, I decided to speak loudly and clearly. Also, I know many foreigners don’t care about grammar in sentences when talking to non-native speakers. I think It is necessary for me to make some corrections now.
 
Post your thoughts as a short blog post.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기